Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day! Today is a great day to tell people how much you care about them and to do something nice to show them how much you care. I know some of you think that this holiday is just another reason to waste money. What other day of the year is based on showing love to the people you care about?
I am so greatful for my awesome husband! He is one of a kind! I love so much how dedicated he is to making me happy and being very family oriented. Then on top of all of that he is one of the hardest workers that i have ever met. He is one of my biggest encouragers to follow my dream of being a photographer. I am sooo thankful for him!
Above is a picture of some flowers that he got me :)
Hope all of you guys enjoy your day and make !

No comments:

Post a Comment