Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trip To Florida :)

it was crappy weather, but for this guy it wasn't because of all the wind he was able to go out an wind surf on the water.

This is where we stayed/ where my dad lives. Very nice location and we get to see beautiful sunrises :)


I know i could not believe it either those are manatee's that i got a picture of......The reason why they were so close to shore was because it was a really cold day in florida and they need warmer water to survive. I was so excited. We sat and watched them for about two hours :) Kind of stinkers to get pictures of though :) in the picture above i blew up on my computer and it looks like it is two of them kissing :) Love it!!!


My husband I








My dad was shocked that my camera could get him in mid jump ( lol.....if you want to call it a jump)






My cute parents :)
It was a great weekend to get away from everything and enjoy sometime with my parents and my husband. I am really thankful for all that i am given :) Didn't do anything really awesome but just hung out and spent good family time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment